The theme of this international conference is “Integration and Diversity of Approaches in Law, Humanities and Business Practices”.
Research in Law, Humanities and Social Sciences has burgeoned in the last few decades as a result of the increased demand in finding a solution for the various social, ethical and legal challenges occasioned by modernization, globalization and technological changes.
Issues such as climate change, free trade and globalization, technological and medical advances have been the subject of research investigation by the legal, humanities and social sciences researchers. However, a great majority of these researchers are done in silos. Whereas researchers in these disciplines explore the issues from the confines of their own expertise using different theories and research approaches, it is noted that solitary perspective on many issues does not reflect the true dimension of the problem.
It is therefore timely that these pertinent issues are discussed in a multidisciplinary context with researchers from different disciplines in one venue.The ultimate objective would be the integration of the perspectives, theories as well as methodological approaches to the finding of the solution or enhanced understanding of the contemporary legal social and economic issues.
This Conference seeks to explore how the diversity of theories and methodologies or even the eventual integration of approaches could provide a better understanding of our everyday problems.
In line with these noble aspirations, the Secretariat of ICLAS 7 invites papers that address issues of law and policies relating to the following but not limited to:
- Business and finance
- Legal System
- Science and technology
- International relations and globalization.
- For the abstract, please download the template at this link: Template_Abstract_iclas2018.
- For the paper template, please download it here: iclas-2018_full-paper-template
BEST PAPER AWARDS
Two (2) best papers will be selected from each category of the papers presented at the Conference. Selection of the best paper awards will be undertaken by the ICLAS 7 Academic Committee.
Selected papers will be published in some partnering publishers including SCOPUS-indexed journals.
ICLAS 2018 partner journals include:
- International Journal of Business and Society ISSN: 1511-6670. [Indexed in SCOPUS (Elsevier); ESCI Thomson Reuters; MyCite; Cabell; Ulrich’s; Proquest, etc].
- Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities ISSN: 0128-7702 (Print), 2231-8534 (Online). [Indexed in SCOPUS (Elsevier); Thomson (ISI) Web of Knowledge [BIOSIS & CAB Abstracts]; EBSCO & EBSCOhost; DOAJ; Cabell’s Directories; Google Scholar; MyAIS; ISC & Rubriq (Journal Guide)].
- Advanced Science Letters ISSN: 1936-6612 (Print); 1936-7317 (Online). [Indexed in SCOPUS (Elsevier)].
- Malaysian Journal of Consumer and Family Economics (MAJCAFE) ISSN: 1511-2802 [Indexed in SCOPUS (Elsevier); UDL Edge Social Science and Humanities Citation Index (SS&HCI); Focus (Journals and Conference Proceedings)].
- Al-Shajarah: Journal of the International Institute of Islamic Thought and Civilization (ISTAC). ISSN: 1394-6870. [Indexed in ISI Web of Science/WOS].
- World Applied Sciences Journal (WASJ) ISSN: 1818-4952 (Print), 1991-6426 (Online) [Indexed in ERA; Eur-Asia Database].
- IIUM Law Journal ISSN: 0128-2530. [Indexed in MyCite; MyJurnal].
- Malaysian Journal of Business and Economics (MJBE) ISSN: 2289-8018.
Please note that some fees may apply to the publications. More updates will be provided from time to time.
|25 Jan 2018 (EXTENDED)||Deadline for Submission of Abstract – Abstracts will go through a review process before being accepted for full paper submission. Authors will be notified as soon as the review is completed.|
|7 Feb 2018||Early bird Registration and Payment|
|5 Mar 2018||Deadline for Submission of Final Paper|
|5 Mar 2018||Closing Date for Registration and Payment|
|11-13 Apr 2018||Conference Dates|